Skip to main content
site-logo
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily goals, motivation and check in

Hi @leejasmin and welcome to the forums 😊

This is a good thread for keeping on top of things, and here is another one where many of us pop in to say good morning ....

Good Morning

💜🌷

F&H

Welcome @leejasmin. Good that you are recognising the need to get yourself more organised. Uni can mess with a set routine. Do you have plans post study?

Hope you find the Forums a useful and friendly place to hang out. Have a good day. 

Think I could do with a big heave ho. On the final step towards achieving my goals today and I’m stumbling.......only managed 45 min sleep last night...... just...... need........ to....... food shop ....... can’t ..... get......out......of.......car. 😮😖

I’m ok just whinging and trying to find motivation. 💜🤗 need a little red engine 😳

Perhaps the answer too insomnia is questioning if you need sleep in the first place.

hiya @Teej - sorry you didnt get much sleep... it's awful to be able to feel motivated for much like that 😞 hope you sleep tonight
hmm.. @eudemonism i think my brain already things i dont need sleep... 🙂

Thanks @eudemonism. You are right. Sleep is so important to function. By writing it here I managed to force myself to the shop and feel better for it. It came on the back of 2.5 hours of DBT group and 1.5 hours of therapy with my therapist so I was feeling a lot like going home and curling up. The good news is I bought food to do a smoked chicken, mango and avocado salad for my boys instead of opting out and getting pizza. Thanks for your response. 

Hugs @Former-Member. Was just wired last night, couldn't sleep. Hopefully tonight our brains remember what sleep is. 

I’m coming to your house for dinner @Teej .....

YUH-Uuuummmmm. ❣️

Well @Faith-and-Hope you are welcome to join me. Two of my boys just pulled the pin so there will be plenty. I hope your day has been ok. 💜🤗💐

Yeah, it’s been okay @Teej .... 

Took myself out somewhere, for lunch cos WH has realised we can’t synchronise that at the mo ..... not with the bl%dy regimen not bending around that one ..... and the bd’s had brunch when they finally got up.

Got to some drawing / painting with watercolour pencils .... posted images on Bubbles World and Am Not Coping ......

So yeah, better than it has been.

😊

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance