Skip to main content
site-logo
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily goals, motivation and check in

P.S. @Teej ..... doncha love it whe; they pull out last minute ?

Hi @Former-Member ..... thinking of you and hoping you’re managing .... ♥️

Hi @eudemonism ..... 👋. .... return email one of the Sane notifications to the mods with a request to change your user name if you like.  I believe they can do it from their end.

Yep @Faith-and-Hope. I try to go with the flow but sometimes.......😬

im glad today was better than it has been. 💜🤗💐

PS @Faith-and-Hope I'm guessing if you could get someone to go with the flow your life would be a whole lot easier. 😘

Hi everyone Smiley Very Happy

@eudemonism we can change your username if you like. Just send us an email to team@saneforums.org and we can chat about it there Smiley Very Happy

Thanks @Faith-and-Hope Smiley Very Happy

That’s what the cc is working towards at the moment @Teej ..... and across the last week someone has been trying ..... trying to force their own way initially ..... I have been bending bu5 pointing out where that’s not enough .... it needs both of us to bend .... so someone has been bending too and finding it awkward and difficult ..... has to do cartwheels to enable their bend to happen ..... so let go with lunch.  Bending all day is proving too much to manage .....

That will all be taken back to the cc of course ...... baby steps .... but increments are shifting .....

That's really great to hear @Faith-and-Hope. I'm so glad you can see progress. Let's hope all your patience and persistence pays off. 

Is your cc weekly? 

Want to know something hilarious @Faith-and-Hope

Someone who wasn't meant to be here has arrived (a vegetarian gf) and let me know that son would maybe another two hours away. So at the moment the other son hasn't turned up and it's me and my chicken salad 😳:face_with_rolling_eyes:🤔😝

Hello Faith-and-Hope hi @Former-Member 😐😊

And @Teej apart of my coping mechanisms / illness / hobby is too kind of humour myself about life. It is kind of like harnessing the manic phases. Whatever they are induced bye. And i have found writing to be the form of outlet which keeps me most entertained and occupied.

Dinner sounds very tasty... glad you made it too the shops... are they far away from where you live?

Oh dear @Teej ..... 😏.... re salad ...

Supposed to be weekly at cc, but someone is not prioritising it and changing appointments around their other interests / priorities ..... so roughly fortnightly at the mo .....

Think he has realised we are in trouble ...... until now I think he thought he was holding all the cards .....

oh no good @Faith-and-Hope re the cc appointments not being made a priority... but... glad that some realism is sneaking in about the situation for him.
oh @Teej .... the flexibility of life for young people?!? gah! good luck with dinner...
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance