Skip to main content
site-logo
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily goals, motivation and check in

Goals for today
Up
Study
Walk
House work

My afternoon goal
Stay calm
stay calm
stay calm

Breathe @Former-Member 🙂 gently, hearing you
I have done a tiny bit of work... No housework yet gah. But I did check the mail!

Thanks @Former-Member, how are you? I just vented a fair bit starting 'new discussion thread' on Carers Side about my mum & dad. They don't want anyonecto take over but they don't know what they want, can have or their own limits. Paralysis me. Might be easier in person.

Hi @Former-Member - glad you were able to vent it out safely here... sounds so tricky! remember you can only do so much... (easy to say...)
hugs

Okay ... I'm back, visiting my goals

Up .....
Actual shower ... deodorant "shower"
Dressed ....
Bed made ....
(Un)packed ..... hmmm .... might not unpack cos we will be heading back again soon.
Short walk for coffee ....
Coffee .....
Breakfast .....
Short walk back .....
Face the dragon chaos .... wasn't too bad ... both bd's got to apts on time .... 🎉

Checked mail ....

Housework .... - wash load, put groceries away

Shopping ....

Housework is something I tend to graze at.  I walk around my house doing stuff, and the housework gradually gets done.  I can start with a short list for the day, but then I end up with add-ins of things that needed sorting in the moment, so they got done too .... like stopping at the supermarket on the way home from an appointment to pick up some sushi for lunch ( they get some in fresh every day there) and ended up shopping for some groceries too.

So I am sorta adding things to the list as an after-event.

way to go @Faith-and-Hope well done 🙂

Hello @Faith-and-Hope, @Former-Member, @Former-Member, @Former-Member, @Teej Smiley Happy

sorry @Faith-and-Hope, hope you don`t mind me using your pointers but different words xx

Up .....
Dressed ....
Bed made .... -- Mr Shaz made the bed sort of
Coffee .....
Breakfast .....
.. washed the dishes not put away

Checked mail ....

Housework .... - wash load,

1. coffee
  2. made lunch
  3. tv

Not at all @Shaz51 .... 🤗💕

How are you doing @Former-Member ?

I need to get back into a morning schedule (which is probably the most challenging time to do so as i graduate uni in 4 weeks). But this morning i got up at 9:30am (more than 10 hours sleep and on my CPAP machine). Did have brekky with mum and got my stuff together for uni...BUT I FORGOT MY MEDICATION! Further along in the day i was getting tired and after dinner very full to the point of nausea. So i headed home on the train, started getting a headache above my right eye. And then i get home and get super teary over nothing. Yep, time for medication!
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance