Skip to main content
site-logo
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Join us for our online mindfulness group // Tues 28th April, 7-8.30pm AEST // Guest facilitator: One Door

@DrZoidberg I find it does help if I'm concerned about the day if I ever have feelings of anxiousness. I find it helps at the end of a long day too so I can re-settle into my home.

Re: Join us for our online mindfulness group // Tues 28th April, 7-8.30pm AEST // Guest facilitator: One Door

@DrZoidberg That's so good to hear! I like the body scans because they are quick and simple. Makes it hard to avoid during a busy week, but really powerful results Heart Do you think you could do these regularly?

@Escaped_Goat Thank you. What a beautiful visual of things opening out around you 🙂 What was the smallness like? Comforting, overwhelming? Etc Heart

@Former-Member
Walking along a beach listening to the waves crashing, smelling fresh air, sand in between the toes is just so calming. I don't have any negative thoughts when I'm on the beach, I'm too busy listening,feeling and smelling my surroundings.

Love that! @Michael-CM Resettling into your home 🙂 It's like creating really gentle boundaries between your downtime/safe space and the chaos of the outside world. Thank you for that Smiley Very Happy

I can definitely give it a go! (doing regular body scans(

@ThinQ I can almost feel that experience from your discription. My connection to water.is the visual aspect and I often walk to a local river as the moving water calms me

@Former-Member  Safe. Frustrating though. Strange. 

Okay wonderful people @Michael-CM @Escaped_Goat @DrZoidberg @ThinQ @Former-Member @Cecilia @Adge and others here tonight... Moving on to the biggest challenge of all, the busyness of our minds Smiley Indifferent

brain.gif

How often do you feel your mind was wondering back and forth with life stressors during the meditation?

@Escaped_Goat I found the strange feeling settle over time. I felt more connected to what my body is trying to tell me as I explored more excercise

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance