Skip to main content
site-logo
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Join us for our online mindfulness group // Tues 28th April, 7-8.30pm AEST // Guest facilitator: One Door

Thank you @Adge for sharing. It is what it is has quite a different intent doesn't it? Indifference is not what we're about Smiley Very Happy

Re: Join us for our online mindfulness group // Tues 28th April, 7-8.30pm AEST // Guest facilitator: One Door

@Former-Member  when I focused on my breathing I became aware that what my body was feeling was neither positive or negative but that it was just feeling.

@Former-Member at first I felt my body was heavy. When concentrating on the voice and following what is being said to me, I get a tingling feeling in my body and I also notice my breathing is more at ease.

yea @Henry12 i really feel you on that front .. it is just a passing feeling

I felt more aware of myself in my space and how everything opened out around me and how small I was in the space.

@Former-Member My breathing always becomes, slower, controlled and fuller. My head has less energy and a less static feeling. I often do mindfullness body scan prior to working or heading out to crowded places. It prepares my body for what can feel like an onslaught

My shoulders dropped, my hands unclenched, my head tilted backward to rest on the couch. My breathing became slower.

Thank you @Cecilia.. Really relate to that. Makes me wonder how much of the day I am short or with-holding my breath... I wonder if creating a rhythm of these five minute meditations in my day would make a pretty decent impact at reducing my stress levels?

I hadn't thought of doing a mindfulness body scan as preparation for those things , I'm definitely going to try it out

breath slowing same here..it felt like I was just being human for a moment..like i were a child with no responsibility or pressure @ThinQ welcome by the way Man Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance