Skip to main content
site-logo
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Join us for our online mindfulness group // Tues 28th April, 7-8.30pm AEST // Guest facilitator: One Door

@NatureLover thank you.. I'm okay.

Re: Join us for our online mindfulness group // Tues 28th April, 7-8.30pm AEST // Guest facilitator: One Door

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and am keen to continue to see what tools you have to offer.

After watching the link I did not realise how tense I was, I watched the video of the scenery it was quite relaxing for me, I find the beach is the place I go when I need time to reset and fill my tank. Now, It feels like my body is paralysed (but in a good way)because I'm so relaxed.

@Former-Member  thank you 

Awww, thank you @Former-Member ❤️

Very good @Former-Member Helpful.

"embrace what is, moment-by-moment."

As long as you don't say: "It is what it is" - which is a terribly Over-Used phrase, which comes across as Indifference & Disinterest.

I've heard that phrase so many times (from people)....

Adge

Alright wonderful crew! @Michael-CM @Henry12 @Cecilia @Former-Member @Escaped_Goat @Adge and others who are here tonight.. Moving on two question number two🧘, which expands on the body..

During the meditation whilst focusing on your breath, what were the key changes you noticed in your body overall?

For me I found the edges were softened. My neck began to loosen, to drop down, my head rolled slightly of its own accord. And I felt really connected to the world around me for a brief milliesecond! Pretty wonderful from five minutes of work Smiley Very Happy

@Michael-CM I think I need to do more mindfulness

Hi @ThinQ welcome! So glad you have joined us tonight 🙂 I am glad to hear you're positively paralysed Heart The beach is a true place of peace isn't it? What about the beach is so powerful for you?

Hi @Cecilia I did an 8 week Mindfulness Online Course.

I found that far more helping than trying to read about how to be Mindful.

It had videos for instruction - & even included a Mindful Walking Meditation.

Adge

My face really relaxed from a very scrunched up feeling. I usually hold my jaw really tense by the end of the day (which I weirdly didnt realise until recently)

My mind quietened a bit, I felt I could pay attention to what I wanted to rather than being bombarded by random thoughts

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance