Skip to main content
site-logo
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Grilled fish yum @Meowmy 

Have you list on what you want to know is this a pickup place or a place just we all can talk Clawde feeling sent packing Clawde is sad now good bye

TAB
Senior Contributor

Ok sounds good @Bill16 yeah hanging in there just lol think need ti go home soon getting sick of others

Hey there @Clawde ,

Just double checking you haven't felt the need to leave the Forums space put on to you today, or that you've felt pressured to leave the Forums for this afternoon. It sounds as if you may have felt a bit that way today from the above post. The nature of online communication means there is no social or verbal cues and misinterpretation is easy to do - If it’s all okay – don’t mind me - but your comfort in using this service is important to us, and if extra support is needed in navigating the space or if you are feeling upset, please do not hesitate to email us, or check out our resources of
conflict and self care - https://saneforums.org/t5/About-the-forum-including/Forum-Guides/m-p/105963#M1039 

Hoping you are well, enjoy the Forums and all the very best!

Otter

Hi @Former-Member @TAB @Bill16 @Meowmy @Former-Member @Clawde 👋

The forums are a place to come and talk to each other, not a place to "pick up" ..... and it has been lovely to see you here.

I haven't chatted to you yet.  I figured you were still finding your way around the forums and settling in.  Please don't leave .... it takes a little while to get to know people.

I am wondering g if you have a diagnosis, and if you have some alters maybe ?  Some "little ones" ?  I might be wrong about that, but if I am not I wanted you to know that your little ones are just as welcome here.  There are other members here with alters.

I have seen you on other threads where I post regularly, so you probably know that I first came here struggling with changes in my husband's personality and value system.  We are all here for many different reasons, but that is part of what makes us a caring community.

Take care ..... 🌷

Hello @Faith-and-Hope  how's it going champ?

Pretty up and down at the moment @Bill16, but doing okay most of the time.  Feeling a bit unwell today, but hoping it will pass with rest and hydration.

How are you doing ?

Hello @Faith-and-Hope  sorry to hear you are up and down,I seem to be alright today,same old paranoia

@Former-Member wrote:

Good morning @Anastasia @TAB 

@Former-Member 

Thank you all. I'm working on it all. Actions speak louder. So that's what I know needs fo be proven.

I hope everyone is ok?

It's raining today. 
Aha I think I worked out the puzzle Myboy! I can't seem to find tag for 

@Faithand Hope

@Faith-and-Hope ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

👋💕  @Former-Member  @Anastasia ....

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance