Skip to main content
site-logo
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB good luck for today. Take care

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning @Former-Member I really hope things work out for you and your boys. 
Really sad to hear your boy is suffering because of p's behaviour. And you too, of course. Hard decision, whether to stay or go. I do understand. 
I'm sure you'll do what's best for all of you. 
You deserve better treatment, that's for sure. 
How is today going so far?

I'm still trying to come to terms with situation regarding d. So sad about it all. 
Being a mum is the hardest. 
💖

Good morning to you @TAB 

I hope today is easier for you. Long time to work without a break. Gosh!

Good morning @Anastasia 

Sorry to read about struggles with your bf. Hoping things will sort out soon for you. 💞

Hello cool friends @Meowmy  @TAB  what's happening?

Yes that makes sense and my opligies I have not come out out yet,

I know if I don't do it soon no one will like Clawde at all 

so it's easy Clawde can go now sorry just can't do it today 

bye bye 

@Anastasia wrote:

I think @Former-Member is trying to get to know you a little bit better @Clawde by asking if you are a boy or girl. No harm there in fact it would be nice if you shared more about you. You say you struggle being anonymous but you haven't shared the bare minimum about yourself. I'd like to know. It would make me feel better/ more comfortable interacting with you rather than just a name. Being here has its vulnerabilities but we are all in it together which is why it would be nice to know more about you. Does that make sense @Clawde ?

(((( @TAB )))) big hugs I really want a better work situation for you x @Former-Member please stay safe with your kids x

Hi also to everyone else 👋

TAB
Senior Contributor

Thanks @Former-Member also its @Faith-and-Hope 😸
TAB
Senior Contributor

Thanks @Meowmy things bit rushed and grumpy this morning seems to have settled down. Day off tomorrow
TAB
Senior Contributor

Day12 today plus 12hr days 40 deg was near every 2nd day @Former-Member better now yeah did longer swings years ago
TAB
Senior Contributor

At work @Bill16 what are you up to?

@TAB @Bill16 hey cool friends, just had lunch, rainbow fish grilled. Not up to much. Dull cool day here. Got last shift work tomorrow morning, then free for four weeks. 

G'day @TAB  gonna go for a cruise ay, how's work going

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance