Skip to main content
site-logo
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Hello @Clawde 

I am sorry if I upset you that was not my intention.

If you recall initially I let you know that it made me feel uncomfortable that you had mentioned meeting in real life. It made me wonder if you know me and I contemplated leaving the forums. 

I guess we are all vulnerable here as we bare our souls to each other and when that doesn't happen after many weeks and we feel care towards someone we want to know more. I hope that makes sense? No rush to tell us more about you, you'll do that when you are ready just like we all did. You are very liked here and very supportive to many members. I hope this all makes sense. Again I am sorry if I hurt your feelings dear Clawde. Please stay 🤗💐🌻🙏✔️💪🌸🌟

Hello cool friends @Meowmy  @TAB  found out my ex is seeing a bikie,not sure how I feel about that

@Bill16 hey cool friend, hope you enjoy times with ex. Staying friends sounds good. Bikie etc may come and go. Take care. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Let her go her own way if thats what she wants to do @Bill16

@TAB hey Tabby, it's evening time again, all the hard work done ha. Have a good evening. Cooking tomorrow's lunch here. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Day off tomorrow here @Meowmy

@TAB hey tabby,  hope you get to recover tomorrow. Just chilling here. Think my healthy rice cake is ready in the multi cooket ha. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Perhaps go away somewhere with your holiday @Meowmy ? Yeah was ok upset things in last few hrs grr

@TAB yea, Tabby, going away for a few days after Xmas with the girls. Hope things settle down at work. Be nice to get the 💰 and then relax. My rice cake tastes nice. Hope you get good dinner. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Ok sounded like you were worried about having time off the other day? @Meowmy sounds good though
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance