Skip to main content
site-logo
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Join us for our online mindfulness group // Tues 28th April, 7-8.30pm AEST // Guest facilitator: One Door

@Former-Member I have calmed into clear thought process after a long day. What I loved the most was reading what each person was experiencing from their perspective. It has kept me in the space of feeling calm and focused. So thank you everyone

Re: Join us for our online mindfulness group // Tues 28th April, 7-8.30pm AEST // Guest facilitator: One Door

@Former-Member I feel a slight lightness to my body. I have definately let go of some stress in my body and loosen up. Love your last sentence, so powerful!

I think I feel a bit more able to wind down toward bed time than I would normally at this time of evening

Exhausted actually.  Fragile. Like I need to put the lid back on before anything else leaks out. 

I feel I have given my body what it has been asking for all day or week even, my body is thanking me. There are no stresses on my mind, I am embracing the way I feel right now. I can tell I will definitely sleep well tonight!

Ah @Henry12 THANK YOU for quoting Bruce Lee Smiley Very Happy What an insightful and intelligent human he was, and his son Brandon Heart Thank you for the reminder of such wisdom @Henry12 

bruce.gif

@Henry12 Nice

Awww, thinking of you @Escaped_Goat. Remember to be kind to yourself

hey @Michael-CM  I am so glad you feel clearer at the end of your long day 🙂 Thank you for bringing this particular meditation to us as well! Was really very therepeutic and settling. I agree. There's something about collaborating with everyone here alongside the process that is really lovely.

@Escaped_Goat  do you have a technique that you would normally use when you fell this way?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance