Skip to main content
site-logo
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Bow
Senior Contributor

Re: not coping

Hehe @Snowie  that’s fine. 

@Bow @outlander 

Any plans for tomorrow?

Going to be 45 tomorrow again so no plans here. I was working but ive cancelled and my sisters not working now. Shes already had heat stress today so shes not either. Maybe might try and chill out cause pop will bw back home tomorrow arvo

What about you

Oops @Snowie above msg
Bow
Senior Contributor

@Snowie I’ll attempt to get to church in the morning. But going to be hot tomorrow again. 

You got plans?

oh that is hot @outlander 

Might be a stay at home day in front of the aircon.

I am glad you are not working in that heat.

Haven't got many plans for tomorrow. Probably just do some things around the house. 

We only have fans and a little portable aircon @Snowie not very good. I might ask if we can get proper aircon in our house if we paid for it. Wont be this summer though

That must be hard for you @outlander , hoping the portable aircon helps things a little.

Perhaps even a small wading pool that you can sit in!

Its still so hot here @Snowie outside its about 25 so not to bad but inside by housw its 34dwgrees. Expected to reach 40+ again tomorrow but a southerly is expected about 3pm so we are all hanging on till then

@outlander 🌹🌷❣️💞

@Snowie 💐🌻❤️❣️

Hope you're both doing ok. I saw you have no air-conditioning Outlander. We do but its off mostly as costs too much to run. So fans and shops have been my go to this weekend. Hope the cool change gives you some relief xxx Always thinking of you both x

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance