Skip to main content
site-logo

Re: not coping

Sounds good @outlander 

Have to pick up S from work tonight so will be a late one for me.

What have you got on tomorrow?

i have a long shift tomorrow from 12-10 @Snowie so i plan to sleep in so ill make it til 10pm

That is a long shift @outlander Hopefully you can stay awake for it!!

A sleep in sounds good. Hoping for one myself.

I have to stay awake it’s high care @Snowie but I’m usually asleep now by 730/8 sometimes 7 because of my fatigue levels. Normally I wouldn’t be doing this shift I would be doing the morning and be able to sleep in a little and be finished by 3 but they needed someone to fill in. I guess being Sunday it’s good rates for me.
I’ve only got a slee in till 7 now as I have a visitor for pop at 8 briefly but only time I could fit it in while they’re in the area so have to take them down to see him.

Well hopefully if you are busy at work then it will go quickly @outlander 

D likes working Sundays, for the rates!!

Hopefully you can be asleep soon.

It never goes quick with this client @Snowie so a long shift will feel like forever. Hopefully football is on. He likes that and will entertain him.

I’m just going for a shower and then I’ll lay on the lounge. I no longer sleep in my bed I sleep on the lounge now

Hey hon @outlander 

You would be at work now. I hope it is going ok.

Sending 💕💕

Yeah jt went ok @Snowie just getting home so I can shower and then back up at 5 for a 6am shift tomorrow

@outlander early morning then.

Hope work is going ok hon 

it is tough @Snowie life is hard. im tired.
its lonley here. i hardly speak to anyone. i come home and im alone so much now. i dont even want music or tv anymore i just sit in silence.
i hope one day it changes. the isolation and lonliness is alot harder then i expected