Skip to main content
site-logo
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

LostAngel
Senior Contributor

feeling Wired /racing thoughts

hello everyone I just posted my acheivements for today,but I need to be honest about something Im feeling wired toinght thats why Im trying to listen to music,you know that feeling like the sound of quietness is too quiet so you need something loud to distract your anxcious thoughts,Im patically anxcious about being possibly put on dissability support pension,well its more like the process thats making me feel anxcious,besides that Just very wired tonight,worried about a few things at once I geuss,finances,christmas coming up,feeling restless at being indoors so much, I am safe just wired could do with more social interaction,need to take my meds too

6 REPLIES 6

Re: feeling Wired /racing thoughts

Hi @LostAngel How are you doing this morning?☀️🌈

Hi @Paperdaisy just woke up this afternoon ,had a shower but other issues have presented themselves today,my teen sibling has decided to stay home from school today because hes not feeling emotionally well,I checked on him and he seems to be withdrawn,down,it was suposed to be his year levels imunisation day today which I just found out by email so that will need to be resceduled,while dealing with this my romantic Interest tried to video call me but my phone was going flat so couldnt answer,personally Im realising how much I need to work on my thinking patterns and how hard it can be to change thinking habits from negative to positive,but I did get up and have a shower and something to drink,mind you I had a strange well two strange dreams last night about huge family reunions,I must really be missing family connections,as for romantic interest well thats where Im trying to change my thinking and behaviour from negative to positive although thats partly why I was so wired last night ,worrying and thinking about that,But I am safe ,I am ok,things have settled for now,I just wish my upcoming Birthday would hurry up and get here so my Birthday can be other with as I feel theres more important things to think about and cause I know that said birthday wont be that good anyway cause of lack of finances due to bills needing to be paid off.

again tonight my mind is over active and Im trying to calm myself down by listening to music,maybe its the hot weather or financial worries but felt quite tense,just took my meds,will try to get some sleep in a little bit,maybe should limit caffiene,might talk to lifeline later on if needed,am safe but just someone to vent to would be nice to get things off my mind,doing my best though for time being to unwind 

Hi @LostAngel 

How are you going today?

I am sorry to read that you are feeling overwhelmed but you have some great strategies to calm yourself down. What music do you like to listen to? I love on you tube I type in rock meditation its quite calming and good for when you are studying https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PIBMLvcAzc&t=1568s and I also like guided meditation like this one to relax and calm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jyy0ra2WcQQ anyway I hope you are ok. 

@pinklollipop15 hello friend thank you for checking in Im doing better than the last two days,a bit bored at times but trying to find ways to be patient about a few things,I might look at that mindfullness video youve suggested a bit later tonight thank youHeart

Hi @LostAngel good to hear 🙂 Let me know how it goes

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance