Skip to main content
site-logo
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Oscillation between two mind sets

Yeah darling I think I remember you mentioned you use compression clothes 🙂.. I use them too, and I also find they help with reduced cardiac function 😊

I call them the squishies because they squish all the fluid back to the heart hehe 😊

I can see how squishie clothes would help with migraines, and I hope you can avoid one coming on and get to relax a bit for the evening dearest 🙂🌺

Besides caffeine, I’m not sure if there are alternatives..? I have brain inflammation (viewable on mri) due to immune issues, and I try to use a warm compress or warmed towel on the back of my shoulders and neck which sometimes helps blood flow and fluid movement ..not sure if that could be helpful..? 🙂🌺

Yes living on a mountain is lovely, for sure. There was a need to be independent as far as driving and mobility because as you’ll know, slopes aren’t as easy to negotiate with health challenges 🙂🌺💜 

I can very much understand how living on a hill has its own unique aspects when it comes to public transport and travelling places 🌺

for the minute I’m just getting ready to pop to the chemist, to pick up an order of medicines for the next couple weeks 🙂

Then, I was hoping to rest a bit this evening. 
how about you sweets? 🙂🌺

@Former-Member I just drank some warm water with saffron 🙂. I love the herb, but it’s so expensive.

I do sometimes get frustrated with compression clothing and bathroom visits, but it’s worth it at the end of the day.

I hope the chemist visit turns out okay. I know it can be hard with physical health issues. I barely leave the house when I’m sick. I’m probably going to try to wind down and will have dinner, not sure what. What are you having for dinner?

Oh that sounds lovely @creative_writer 🍵☺️

yes it’s very expensive isn’t it? I sometimes have it in green tea as a little treat, but not very often😋

Yes it’s bothersome having squishies on when going to the bathroom… especially out and about where there’s a lot less room than at home! But you’re very right - the benefits far outweigh the fiddly aspects 🙂🌺
The chemist visit went really well thanks - I paid over the phone so the staff could just drop it out to the car, where I parked right next to the front door. I really appreciate these guys - they do above and beyond to help out 🙂

yes I can really understand what it’s like when feeling unwell and not being physically able to leave home - it’s not very easy at all..hugs darling, I do understand 🤗💜

wind down and dinner sounds like a good plan… I had some leftovers (lamb shanks and veg) earlier, so I’ll have some crackers and homemade cheese for later on’s I think. 
I hope you enjoy a bit of rest and a yummy soothing winter meal 🌺🙂🤗

@Former-Member it is expensive, I often have it with matcha, I feel like it works better when I add 2-3 strands.

Happy to hear they were happy to help out.

I’m waiting for dinner to be done, having chicken, vegetable and brown rice. Lamb and veg sounds delicious 😋

My MH is going downhill rn

Sounds very nice with matcha @creative_writer 😊🌺

Dinner sounds lovely - I hope you enjoy it 🙂

oh, sweetness, I’m sorry to hear you’re feeling not so good right now - is there anything that we can do to help things? 🌺💜

@Former-Member I don’t know, even self care feels really hard right now. That shouldn’t be this hard

Yes, I understand dearest @creative_writer 🌺💜

Go gently dearest, and take care 🌺

here along side you, sitting with you 💜

@Former-Member trauma won't leave

I’m so sorry @creative_writer 💜

Hang in there, keep breathing, and if you feel it’s ok to try, do you have some grounding techniques you can use darling? 🌺💜

here with you 🫂

@Former-Member I can try grounding. I’m curled up in bed right now, feeling really overwhelmed and on edge. I know it passes, but it always seems to come back
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance