Skip to main content
site-logo
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Oscillation between two mind sets

Aw, I’m sorry @creative_writer sounds a bit intrusive at the moment dear 💜🌺

hugs and hugs for you 🫂🌺

Just gently remember to be kind to yourself in these moments, while you’re doing your best to manage 🙂💜🌺

I can understand having to minimise to lessen or remove any MH consequences, however please know that it’s ok here 🙂

go gently sweetness 💜

@Former-Member I can’t help but feel like a burden for hurting but I can’t help but feel low. My mood always seems to plummet by the end of the day and I can’t stop it

Aw, @creative_writer , wish I could give you a hug and let you know it’s alright dearest 🫂🌺💜

Are you alright there, while things aren’t going so well? Just wondering if you feel safe sweets 🌺💜

here for you 🙂🌺

@Former-Member I’m safe. I think I’ll try to get some sleep, already halfway there. I’ll talk to you tomorrow, I hope you rest well 💖🫂

Yes ok dearest @creative_writer , sleep sounds like a good idea 🙂🌺

and thank you for sharing you’re safe sweetness 💜🙂

rest well, and catch you tomorrow sometime 🤗🌺

@Former-Member I am waiting for the caffeine to kick in so I can start studying. Caffeine in moderation relaxes me and quietens the thoughts.

I hope you are doing well this morning 💖🫂

Hey there @creative_writer 💜🙂🌺

I hope you got some really good sleep last night 🌺

yes that caffeine cuppa sounds like a good helper to getting study done 🙂

I hope your day goes well today sweetness ☺️

All good here thank you - just a bit cold with windows open but I do like having some morning air before everyone in the neighbourhood starts making food throughout the day and I get the sneezes 🤭

Take care and go gently, and I’ll be here on and off today if you’d like to chat a bit later on 🙂🌺

@Former-Member just had my afternoon cuppa, I'm getting to the final stages of the assignment. Fresh air is always lovely, particularly for certain health conditions. Fresh air helps my migraines, I do think I have poor blood circulation.

I'm doing okay for far. I hope today goes for you smoothly too 💖🫂

Hey there @creative_writer 🤗🌺

Sounds good - I hope you enjoyed that cuppa, and progress is going well for the final bits of the assignment 🙂 

Yes indeed, a bit of fresh air always helps bring a bit of better health, doesn't it 🙂 xx

Circulation issues and migraines do very much benefit from good air quality, for sure. And I also gently understand its not as easy as doing some exercises to help build physical fitness and resilience in cardiovascular fitness.. we do our best with what we have.. 🙂 xx

I used to live in the mountains and found that the air was easier to breathe, so I had better oxygenation.. I always hoped I would live back there again 🙂

I hope youre doing ok and still feeling alright this afternoon. Sending you a big hug 🤗

@Former-Member I wear compression clothing on a regular basis to help with blood flow. It sort of helps with migraines. I think it’s coming to that time of day to,, migraine is starting to hit off. If only I could have tea to ease the pain, caffeine helps more than pain relief, but then I won’t sleep.

It would have been lovely living on a mountain. I live on a hill, public transport can be an issue and it not very convenient when getting to the city.

Are you up to much this afternoon?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance