Skip to main content
site-logo
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Morning has broken

Good morning @Eve7 @Former-Member @greenpea @Anastasia @Emelia8 and everyone else around.

Hoping your day goes ok and there are some good moments in it.

Lots of love and hugs

💜💛💜💛

Good morning @Snowie 

I hopeyour day goes better. Do you have any plans?

💜☃️💜

Morning @Eve7 

Just taking it minute by minute here. Have been trying to keep myself and my brain busy.

Just sitting down for some dog cuddles and a coffee. 

Not many plans for today, just doing a few things around the house. Will probably go visit mother in law afterwards as she is not well.

Have you got many plans for today?

Hi @Snowie 

Trying to decorate the Christmas tree. S1 thinks I’m crazy for insisting on a real tree every year but I love the sweet aroma of pine.

Its really hot here again today so I might try and sit in the pool while no grandkids are here splashing about.

Sitting with your dog sounds like a good idea and I’m sure her unconditional live is very helpful.

Take care

☃️☃️

Hey @Whitehawk 

thsnks for the email. I realised what I’d done was an error.

Have a good day.

How your day been @Eve7 ?

It’s been ok @Bow D51E8457-2018-4DF3-A2B4-EEBB0D38F64C.jpeg

My ouchie

currently watching teenagers and toddlers in the pool together at night....my bp is going up, up, up!!!!

I’m sorry your arm is sore @Eve7  😞

we went for a swim today... well I sat with my feet in, daughter had a lovely time.

They’re having a great time and maybe I’m just a worrier but playing Marco Polo with a 3 year old in the pool aaahhh!!!

@Bow @Emelia8 

Awwww poor wrist @Eve7 😔💪💕

Looks like its turning into a 

show and tell today with pics.  You with your wrist in plaster and @Anastasia with blistered fingers from working so hard in the garden. Not sure I can post a photo of my boob and armpit surgery scars? 😱 I think I will pass on that one. R rated. 😊

Hi @Bow @Former-Member @outlander 🌺

Emelia 🌷

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance