Skip to main content
site-logo
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Morning has broken

Well I wouldn’t turn that down @Zoe7 

Thank you so much for being here today. You and others have really helped me get through the day and it could have turned out very differently.

đź’ś

It has actually been good for me too @Eve7 so we have helped each other out Heart

Just ordered my sister's Christmas present so now just my Dad's to go. I couldn't really afford it this week but will move my sleep study appointment to cover it - I have been waiting for a while so a little longer won't hurt - and will probably be better for me in the holidays anyway.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sorry don't have words like others. 

@Former-Member You don't need words Hon you just need to look after you first Heart

You don’t need words @Former-Member  It’s lovely having you here and you always post such lovely pictures.

Take care my friend

💙💜

You’re way ahead of me @Zoe7 but I think I’ll be able to get my cards done this year. At least I can write!

I have done most of it last night and today @Eve7 I ordered a couple of things for my Mum earlier in the week (have Christmas and her birtday to do) so got a start on that early. Have a couple more things to get for her but I know where to go and can do that anytime. 

I am so glad you can still write your cards ...that is something Mum still does too but I think that would be the last thing on her mind at the moment. I will ask her tomorrow and see if she needs me to help. She always sends me a Christmas card too - it is lovely getting it in the mail each year đź’–

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks and hugs to all đź’ś

@Eve7 🧡

@Former-Member đź’›
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance