Skip to main content
site-logo

Re: Craft Corner

@Emelia8 Thank you so much for asking๐Ÿ˜Œ I hope the pictures work now!

Pictures  are great @Formentalhealth 

Wow  @Daisydreamer , @Judi9877 , @Emelia8 

Sooo many wonderful  projects xxx 

@Formentalhealth  Are they inks  ? I tried some a while back, but found them they move very fast moving. Hard to control.

Your pics are lovely. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Yes thank you so much @Formentalhealth the pics are there this time. ๐Ÿ‘

Your paintings are fantastic, I love them! ๐Ÿ’–

Thank you for sharing. ๐Ÿ™

Emelia ๐ŸŒท

@Daisydreamer  Your beads look very interesting and lovely. Some Christmas gifts maybe. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Love seeing all the craft projects here @Judi9877 @Formentalhealth 

@Maggie Absolutely, there will be a few family members getting earrings for Christmas this year Smiley Happy I got some amazing new aquamarine beads (very beautiful blue colour) that I think will make some lovely gifts

This is a Christian Lee design.

Unfortunately, mine in nothing like the original.

@Daisydreamer @Emelia8 @Shaz51 @Formentalhealth @Anastasia @NatureLover @Gazza75  ( I think of you often, especially when I visit this thread.) @Faith-and Hope 

and others passing.

C532CB6A-CC9A-4DB6-BFCF-FD1EE22167EC.jpeg

It's just exquisite @Maggie 

I love the shades of blue. My favourite colour ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Its beautiful @Maggie ... love the blend of my favourite colours ... blues, purples and greens. ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ‘

Hi @Maggie @Emelia8 @CheerBear @Anastasia @Daisydreamer @Formentalhealth @Faith-and-Hope and all crafty critters! @Maggie your painting looks great! I also like all of the art work that has been done and the pottery peices of all of the forumites here. Talk about talented! Well done everyone ๐Ÿ‘!

Here is a photo of a beanie I just finished using Kmart acrylic yarn. It only took me just over a day to complete it using 4.5 mm knitting needles and will be donated to a charity I knit for when they start to take donations again in February. I hope you like it!23708EB0-5627-4880-8290-22A387840BC2.jpeg

I look forward to seeing some more crafty things being done here in the forum! Keep it up everyone!

Judi9877โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿงถ