ohhh wow my awesome @Anastasia , they are sooo good xx

Hello and hugs @Emelia8@CheerBear@Maggie@KEJ@Bow

Re: Craft Corner.Number 4 attempt

They are so lovley @Anastasia

Thanks everyone 💜💜💜

@Emelia8 need to pick your brain on best method to frame please x

Oh dear @Anastasia , despite @Maggie recommendation ... I am no expert.  You will find some pics some months back on this thread of DPs I have framed and given away as gifts. But very amateurish. And just simply put into appropriately sized frames. Have you used a sealer on yours. Like a clear laquer you paint on finished picture. I used Mod Podge gloss sealer. It dries clear. It keeps the diamond drills secure and keeps grit, dust etc from getting in between drills. Just makes everything nice and secure. I would suggest you google diamond painting finishing and/or framing. That will give you some further ideas. Dependent on what you decide to do, maybe hold off on the sealer. If you stretch it onto a block thingy, not sure if you seal before, after or at all.

Emelia 😀

@Anastasia 

I really like the owl one. Well Done!

where did you get it from again?

x

Just from eBay. A supplier in Victoria.

It's my favourite as it's so colourful. Thanks @WIP 

Thanks @Anastasia 

Im pretty sure you've told me that before. But I had trouble looking up the sellers name.

I'll just do a search for owl diamond painting this time 😊

WIN_20200621_14_20_52_Pro.jpgthese are some of my painting. i love painting. it keeps my mind off things. WIN_20190419_23_26_38_Pro.jpgWIN_20200525_16_49_10_Pro.jpg

WIN_20190401_11_20_40_Pro (2).jpg

these are some more that i can put on here             

WIN_20190404_11_05_37_Pro.jpgWIN_20200525_16_54_16_Pro.jpg

@magical_journey  I can see the first ones, they are beautiful. I paint for the same reasons.

I haven’t met you before, Welcome.