Skip to main content
site-logo
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

Hi @EternalFlower yes cat does at it pleases so cute might be a stretch.

No , someone said that after seeing it. Its probably called Tom. Thats good re drier etc . Ihad one for 5 years recently might have used it 5 times shrinks clothes  have to be careful

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hope your trip is good @Meowmy 

I thought you’d be asleep by now @TAB 

@TAB @Bill16 @StuF good morning cool friends, take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @Meowmy @Bill16 @StuF 

Good morning @TAB @Glisten @StuF @EternalFlower 

Have been feeling crap each morning since I was told to have dinner each night by diabetes educator. Last night just had a light meal for dinner and this morning feel amazing. Might go back to my old ways and have main meal at lunch. Its what a traditional chinese medical doctor has told us. The chinese doctor had a main meal recently at dinner and paid for it the following day with feeling yuk and sluggish.  Love feeling all ready to go in the mornings. Main meal at lunchtime is back again! No more sluggish yuk mornings!

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @SmilingGecko  thats interesting. 

Good Morning @Glisten @Oaktree  @saturnzoon , hope things going okay

I always used to have main meal at lunch @TAB but with diabetes you got to eat every two hours. I will still eat but something light. I felt so much better this morning re-scheduling habits. May start loading up the slow cooker each morning for lunch to make things easier and fuss free.  How are you going this morning? I just brought in my crystals from last nights full moon

TAB
Senior Contributor

did not sleep well @SmilingGecko  up and down all night. cant make decision. think will forget it for now.  physio cancelled appt for today cos getting power conection upgrade (only looked at connections in main st other day  looks like fm 100 years ago lol)

so thought maybe go to city a day early or maybe stay a day  no energy atm, going early was to have a swim and avoid 2.5 hr early moring drive , mostly in the dark. dunno have to time to make mind up yet. routine looking good atm ie just do what usually do

Sleep is so important @TAB I am an insomniac and the meds knock me out. I'm sorry you had a restless night waking up etc. I know how you must feel.  The full moon is at an anarectic degree (29 degrees - the last degree of a sign) which means not knowing how to get plans in place or getting things to roll smoothly without changing plans and having stuff not properly co-ordinated. Anerectic degrees can do that. Plus we have mercury in shadow phase ready to go retrograde so things to do with transportation and communications tend to go haywire at this time. Traffic jams, queues and all kinds of snaffus

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance