Skip to main content
site-logo
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

never know @Meowmy  real homeless people stink and people physically cannot be near them for the smell ...

Yep @Meowmy  - had a good meal, got a nice bed (which I won't be out of much longer lol)

@StuF nite StuF 

Have you got a copy mate? @Jacques 

@Bill16 @TAB @StuF good morning cool friends, woke to another morning.  Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @Meowmy  finally used last of gas from may last year lol , was using other big bottle to swap small ones over, ok prob refilled 7 x ha , now got 2 spares. seen rival gas truck in town. I have hopes of getting big cylinder re-filled for under $150 , not $200 like last time

G'day @StuF @Bill16 

Hello @Meowmy I've had family emotional abuse and used "orgonite" to suck the negative energy from my system. All the trauma just went and I felt normal. Its a good remedy if you want to draw out trauma. You have to get orgonite that is properly made with the right ratios. The stuff online is a bit of a scam and is made cheaply and doesn't work. Have seen more legit orgonite pieces made the right way on Etsy. You will know when you read the specifications in the product description. Orgonite was an outcropping of Wilhelm Reich's (psychoanalyst)'s work on energy which he termed orgone and how it determines human behaviour and trauma. I've read most of Wilhelm's books

@TAB hey tabby  out walk and coffee here. Good on you re gas. Hope you're okay

TAB
Senior Contributor

cat took over bed around 3am and again now @Meowmy prob need more sleep. tooth hurting last night. did a bit of study after got up early morning. Need to do more today.

got roast cooking , thats how gas ran out, ha. got 2 full small cylinders spare tho. when timer goes off for roast will leave door open for cat and go back to bed lol. think no bigtown for a while. got DES thursday so maybe wait until then if I can .

Enjoy your walk and coffee

@TAB hey tabby, roast sounds good. Enjoy cat. Well done re study

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance