Skip to main content
site-logo
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, done walk. Just sitting to get coffee. Take care

@TAB 

You're kicking goals

TAB
Senior Contributor

second load of washing on here @Meowmy  cleaned wash basin in bathroom been bothering me. think have a go at kitchen and bathroom floors later w mop.

cleaned a shelf in fridge had gone blind to. had spilt food on it for months.

Fire is ready to light for later on.

need to split some more wood.

Going to local shops soon.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Thanks @StuF  wish Port Adelaide would. 

anyways, guess not falling on my face anymore which is where this joke w teeth started, like back in november, cant believe only just got teeth finished then this. at another place might have been all done in a week or two. guess a lot of it was getting appointments that suited me sort of. just makes me wonder. one of front teeth was repaired with a big patch and 'no guarantees' and lasted like 20 years yet this guy cant glue a effing crown on ..ffs ..

Anyway .. on a slightly more positive note, have notice am not falling on my face any longer, well not in last 5 months touch wood lol. think it could be because of course. am talking a lot more which helps to strengthen things in throat after thyroid op , so no longer choking on liquid going down wrong way and passing out , got to be a bonus lol ....

TAB
Senior Contributor

home from shops @StuF @Meowmy  took 40k detour lol .newspapers were sold out , so decided to go to next town north, not bigtown. still none ha ha . nice drive.  might go for a nap got 2 loads of washing to hang out tho. easy does it guess sit down for a bit after first lot ha.

What is cracking cool friends @Meowmy @TAB @StuF hope you all are relaxing 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hey @Bill16 👋 just hung out 2 loads washing having a lie-down now.

Well would have anyways.

Cardiologist yest said if I were smart Id stop drinking re heart, weight, sleep apnoea. Getting booked in to get hard re boot on ticker lol. Turn it off and hope it starts better ha ha

@Bill16 hey cool friend, how are you going? Just taking it slow. Hope things turn out okay for us all. Take care

G'day sweetheart @Meowmy I hope you have a relaxing Saturday 

@Bill16 @TAB @StuF hey cool friends, hope you're all okay. Cancelled outing for tonight. Just staying in room. Take care

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance