Skip to main content
site-logo
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

yeah, have ordered a cheap viewer so I can decide which ones want copies of @Meowmy  getting nowhere trying to make a powerpoint i am so slow at it.

think best to leave it alone til tomorrow now

@TAB very good tabby you're applying yourself with course. Had dinner. Just vegetating. Another not much day today ha ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah, just need bit more 'doing' than 'thinking' here

but guess need to know what to Do ..ha .. @Meowmy 

@TAB hey tabby, yea doing is important for the mind and body. Can't do much here as mum is too interfering. Just keep to room most of the time or out. Ha. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

depends how you look at it @Meowmy  prob not sustainable in the end, somethings got to give.

got to try and get house bit warm here , down to 5 deg here tonight

@TAB @Meowmy 

Done nothing much here today too. I watered my flower seeds and went to the shops but that’s about it. Just vegetating now in front of telly. Need to go to my son’s house at 6pm to get him and his fiance to witness my husband’s signature on some important documents 

TAB
Senior Contributor

that's not too bad a day ? @Oaktree  had a go at study for course here. Found photos been looking for on an off for over a week, split some wood, lit fire, just listeniing to Nirvana unplugged and trying to please my Master, Stray Cat .. lol

@TAB hey tabby, sounds a good day at your end. Hope you get warm. Guess you have new electric blanket that can help. Just need to rest a bit more here. Hope tomorrow will be better. Goodnight.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Going to be up for hours here @Meowmy .forgetting electric blanket.

will just but another blanket on tonight , well or the heavy quilt

cat came for a a visit.  got to check fire. got electric heater on as well here, 40c /hour who cares lol

G'day @TAB @Meowmy @Bill16 @Oaktree @Glisten @SmilingGecko 

Back from Brisvegas. Aunt's birthday lunch was nice. Really top shelf people.

Knackered here...might be coming down with a cold...bed soon!!!

Hope you're well 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance