Skip to main content
site-logo
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

💚 @Zoe7 

Thanks for the shout out my sister @Shaz51  Heart

Hi to everyone passing through

Miss talking to you all

@Faith-and-Hope  😀🏉🤸‍♀️

Was it a close game @Zoe7 ?

No.. 

Brisbane lions smashed west coast eagles

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news F&H

@Faith-and-Hope 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Great win by your team last night against the WCE @Zoe7 .  And yeah, they thrashed them!  Hoping thats a sign of good things to come for the Brisbane team this year.  Their youngsters are learning and maturing!

Unfortunately my Swannies started poorly, and ended poorly.  They had flashes of brilliance at the start of the 4th qtr, which they went into being 32 points down. And they got to within 4 points, but then faded and lost by 17 in the end.  

Hi @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @oceangirl @Bimby2 

Sherry 

It was a great win @Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope  I honestly did not think they would come back from being so far down at quarter time but they did so well to get back into the game by half time and then keep piling the pressure of in the second half. It is really encouraging that we may have a lor better year this year.

I watched the last quarter of your game @Former-Member in the replay and thought your guys were going to run over the Doggies but the Doggies settled really well to win it. Your guys wil bounce back though - they are too good a team and really showed that in the way they came back in that last quarter. It is going to be an interesting year - so many teams already that could beat anyone on their day - I love that footy is back Smiley Surprised

Hi @Former-Member thank you for thinking of me.
Bimby2

Hi @Bimby2 Nice to see you here this morning. How are you doing?

😊 That was a lovely night for you @Zoe7  🎉

Hi @Former-Member 👋💕

D2 didn’t end up watching the game ..... we ended up in the art space with S2 and D3 who were playing video games on the TV, so that kept her entertained.

Heading out to church shortly.  I closed all the blinds and had a sleep in after working late on an assignment.  I wanted to resolve it before Ivwrnt to bed, but couldn’t find the last two images I needed, so .....  need to go on with it later today.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance