Skip to main content
site-logo
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

@Sans911 🌻💜💜🐈

Hey lil Sis @outlander - you're up very late. Can't you sleep?

Hey sis good to see you @Sans911
Your up late too, are you ok? Are you having trouble sleeping?

I havent been sleeping much, i was just starting to drift off when pop has a severe acid reflux bout. Just trying to manage it with fresh air water/milk walking around a little. Hes had alot of oily crap today and ended up sleeping on his back for abit. Seems to be easing abit more now, just still congested and now a sore throat. Hes making me want to throw up with all his spitting though.

Yuck, hate that too @outlander. I'm often awake this late. Pretty busy lately, and I have a big volunteer event tomorrow that I'm not well prepared for. That and stuff to be done before I go to hospital on Monday. So I've got a lot on my mind.

Yeah its gross @Sans911 he panics alot for it to so was running outside twice before 🤦‍♀️

Im sure there would be lots of things on your mind, do you want to talk about anything or can i help in any way?

Nah I'm good thanks @outlander. I just saw you tag me so I thought I'd say hi. I am starting to flag so I wouldnt be surprised if I dropped off to sleep soon. But I'm OK with sitting here with you for a while.

Im really glad you did say hi @Sans911 you made my night 💜

Would you like a tea? Im going to make one, looks like ill be up for a while and now have a bad headache coming on again (pain relwief makes it even worse now so a tea will have to do

A tea would be great @outlander. Hopefully I don't spill it down the front of my of my shirt if I drop off.

Lol @Sans911 ill make u a small one just in case 😏

Do you have much on tomorrow besides your volunteer event or does that go all day?

I have a feeling youve dropped off @Sans911 😴
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance