Skip to main content
site-logo

Re: Join us for our online mindfulness group // Tues 28th April, 7-8.30pm AEST // Guest facilitator: One Door

Before the meditation I felt a bit physically tired from a dance class but I didnt realise I had some tight muscles in my face. Now I feel more relaxed in my body.

Re: Join us for our online mindfulness group // Tues 28th April, 7-8.30pm AEST // Guest facilitator: One Door

I was not aware of how incredible tense & sore my neck, shoulders & arms were @Former-Member

Now I am aware - ouch....

Adge

I felt the way I usually feel before... trying to hold my life together.

Now I feel kind of raw.

@Former-Member I was feeling quite tense before. I now have a feeling of calmness and have slowed my racing thoughts. @NatureLover I also did not realise my jaw was so tense

@NatureLover My jaw was so tight as well!!! and my upper back

Hey there @Escaped_Goat what did you expect?  Keen to hear your thoughts Smiley Very Happy

I found as usual, my body started playing tricks on me, new pains, new distractions. It's almost as though it wants to take me away from my thoughts. A bit quick for me, but we're doing baby steps toward longer meditations in the events. Some other days five minutes would be too long though Smiley Indifferent

@Former-Member  I thought I was feeling fairly relaxed before the meditation. During the meditation I became aware that my first response to how my body was feeling was negative. I now feel refreshed and limber.

@Cecilia That's so good you adapted for your anxiety, what a powerful notion. Thank you heaps for sharing Heart I find I sometimes need to tweak yoga postures as well due to brain triggers, a good reminder that it's also okay to do the same during a meditation.

@Former-Member  I didn't expect to burst into tears is all.

@Escaped_Goat Thanks for sharing. Sounds like there's some pain there? Is the rawness a good kind of raw, or a more sort of vulnerable one? We're all here with you Heart