Skip to main content
site-logo

Re: Join us for our online mindfulness group // Tues 28th April, 7-8.30pm AEST // Guest facilitator: One Door

Hi @DrZoidberg welcome

Re: Join us for our online mindfulness group // Tues 28th April, 7-8.30pm AEST // Guest facilitator: One Door

@DrZoidberg good to see u again @Former-Member listening to the meditation now

Thanks, it's great to be back

I was so much enjoying watching the imagery - ocean, stream, sky, etc.

That it was hard to pay attention to the woman's voice (verbal instructions).

Adge

@Adge I was enjoying the imagery too. But I hadn't realised my jaw was clenched!

medi8.gif

Hey @Former-Member @Michael-CM @DrZoidberg @Adge How are you all feeling? I have some thoughts and reflections... But first! To kick off the first question

After doing the body scan meditation on page 1 of this discussion...
How did you feel before the meditation, and how do you feel in this moment after doing it? 

That was not what I expected.

Lucky I had my eyes closed !
Wow that time seemed about 30 seconds not 4 minutes!!!

I guess I had thought I was fairly relaxed before the meditation, but I obviously wasn't... Now feel more relaxed.

I felt exactly the same.  It was so peaceful looking at the scenery.  I did tune in to the voice when I was told to concentrate on my hands.  Due to my anxiety I tend to have my tumb touching my little finger and tapping them together.  So I let go and put my hands in my lap.  So needed to get intouch with my body.