Skip to main content
site-logo
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Stuck and can’t escape it.

I agree, we need a whole new system @Snowie - it’s so cruel. Am safe

@Former-Member - I feel like I have shattered into a million pieces, I feel so lost, are you able to resend the link to pink elephants please I forgot which page it was on my forum post. I feel like I have hit a brick wall with all my emotions, am safe 

You are right, it's just not in MH @Fluttershy1 it is the whole system that needs help.

Ambo's having to wait hours with patients outside hospitals.

Mental health patients just getting sent home.

Patients getting sent home early because there are no available hospital beds.

It's just crazy all around.

I got you @Fluttershy1 you'll find their support list here... 🙂💝

Pink Elephants 

have a look at their resources tab too, which has some really nice stuff @Fluttershy1  💜 just in case their phones arent manned right now, or the chat function xx

@Snowie - the police got to me before the ambos did, the afternoon staff wanted to admit me but they didn’t get to because by the time they were going to do my paperwork to admit me, but overnight staff came on and was like I’m sending her home with community team she doesn’t need a admission, it’s so wrong everything is so broken these days, I don’t trust anyone in the system these days because they want to just send us home or we are too hard or dependant on the service which I’m not. 

im safe

It is so hard sometimes @Fluttershy1 The police have gotten to me before the ambos have too.

It is hard to have trust in the first place, and to know who to give that trust to can be so hard too.

Then my thoughts just turned to being a burden on the system. We shouldn't feel that way. We are not too hard at all. We deserve the help.

Thanks @Former-Member - I feel quite lost tonight…

@Snowie - it’s so true, but I’ve had lovely police officers each time! 
it’s not always easy but you eventually get there I guess. 

I'm glad they have been lovely @Fluttershy1 It does help when someone shows us some compassion.

I've had a mixture.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance