Skip to main content
site-logo
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

Me too @Snowie 💙💙💙

@Snowie @Sans911 💜💜💜

imageslon.jpg

Arrrgh @Snowie - the dreaded triangle!

Thanks @outlander 

Love the photo 💜☃️

Hi all, just checking in. Internet where we are is not great and get service rarely. Am still trying to read along in the background. We are on a River and it is hot🥵🥵 45°C most days. Kids are having a ball swimming, skiing, wakeboarding and anything else that will keep them cool!! Have managed to read a bit and relax a little too. Hope anyone reading this is going well. Sans your holiday sounds relaxing and enjoyable Lobe to all and especially to those who need it. Will try and check in again soon 💜 Snowie

It is so good you have managed to read and relax a little @Snowie - must be extremely hard in that kind of temperature. We are to hit 40 here today also and it is already sweltering outside. Luckily my house keeps cool when all closed up so the heat is not getting in yet. Keeping Toby and Cat inside - Toby is easy because he will be wherever I am but Cat wants to go out ...is presently sitting near the back door. Hopefully she will move off to her room or the bedroom again soon where it is much cooler.

It sounds like the kids are really enjoying themselves so they must think christmas has come every day for now - great for them and lovely for you to witness also Smiley Very Happy

Keep us updated when you can and above all enjoy the time while you are there. Love and hugs to you Hon Heart

Nice to hear from you @Snowie. I'm glad too you have had some relaxing times. Not so nice that's it's so hot. Where I'm at is cool today, and I'm liking that. Take care of yourself sweetie 💕💕💕💕

Soo hot @Snowie but so glad you and family are having a great time! 💜
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance