Skip to main content
site-logo
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Keeping Happy.

..interesting concept @StanD  going to have to crash here though nite

Yah... @TAB thx for reply mate. I already crashed & slept late & heavy. Good for me, odd dreams. Actually, I have been having all odd dreams. Bad things, like nightmares,, except it doesn't affect me, like a usual nightmare. I didn't know my dreams for few months & now I'm closer. I can't think of the word - abstract, surreal. I have this kind of heaviness, sadness, so far this morn, tho not. Calm.

....& chillin 😊 Hope you enjoy the day. Melbourne is freezing & raining.

Hello @Clawde , I'm not sure who's thread this is. I wanted to acknowledge you, internet politeness.

It was a magnificent dinner party! Thankyou.

How are you?

..same re went back to bed  and odd dreams @StanD  done nothing today and wont be doing much by looks lol

Hey @TAB you having weird dreams too roomie?...my day was opposite - I did everything..& still going, ended my fun Friday night now, by writing letter to my lawyer. I'm officially finished for the day. I need a bevvy after all that! Enough to make non drinker, drink. 

Gonna calm myself down now & try to relax for night. I'm all edgy after reading legal crap. Seriously, it's all BS jargon. Whoever can find the most important words to justify 'their position.' I would have made a good lawyer. Words to create a story, where there really is none.

I know - I need to ... Let it go.. Nothing I can do really anyway.

Welcome @StanD  you sound interestingly Fabulous 👍

Lunch today running a little tad late, however, Tables are laden with Produces, Thanks for the Tomatoes and the Guinness, Port, and all.

and everything else, seriously Welcome to all. 🙏

Neighbour Hood Trawler has just come in with Oysters and Reef Fishes, BBQ ready, and Mornay Sauces with tasty :tongue: bang going on.

what is surprising is the amount of quality Salads and Vegetables turning up, I think 🤔 the recession or cost of living hikes has made us more resilient, so Aussies are on top of the grocery businesses price gouging us, good on us 👍, the proof is on the table so to speak.

Winter is with us, and the Back yard Gardens are doing well, word on the street is don’t let pesticides take the profit, use companion planting, Homemade garlic sprays, what ever one thinks, cook and eat it, over here at Clawdes, coming out of Oven right now are the classic Cheese baked Vegetables like Cauliflower, Brussel Sprouts, Potatoes 🥔, Oysters 🦪 in the four classic ways, my favourite are the Kilpatrick, with a cleansing Beetroot Juice to follow.😛

Here we go again, Paparazzi have arrived, they really don’t miss a trick.

Megan and Harry will make a short video on there appearance, but for us they have brought first class Australian Strawberry’s, the Security detail are now earning there Dollars.

For us I have Hairdressers in the ready for our Hair is being blown away with the Choppers landing. 
The Wait staff, Kitchen People’s assisting us in what was supposed to be a neighbour Hood get together has gone to that kind of level again, so much for a low profile get together, @TAB can we escape to your place please, just kind of need a laid back Sunday afternoon, without the crowds as Clawde gets ?

We can bring all the Meats and Snacks, Seafoods and Prime Produce 

you are famous for your BBQ.s there is only us and our neighbours coming do you have refrigerator space for our 🍹 or should we bring Ice 🧊 and the backyard esky not going to let on to the VIPs we will Ghost on over no one will know 🎹💨

.. I just bought a new fridge @Clawde  think 2nd one ever bought, ok went halves in one like 15 years ago lol other one was closer to 30 years ago ha ha

Hello @TAB 

Do you remember the old line of we don’t eat much you know .?

back in the seventies it was one of the creepy things said on a TV show called number 96, 

glad your older one like me community and communication is so hard now to talk, but at the end of the day Keep Being Happy 😃 

like you always are and I Thank-you so much @TAB  for being here I am having a wonderful afternoon as we pack up without the media attention. To sneak away to your place 👍😃🤔🍹

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance