Skip to main content
site-logo
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I just can't.

@The-red-centaur That sounds like a very painful experience, did you manage to get any support last night after the police were phoned? Would you be up for connecting with further supports as @outlander mentioned? 

Also thanks @outlander 🙂 

I'll just have a nap got now. I'm falling asleep typing this

ok @The-red-centaur take care and come back if you need

Why the fuvk me

I can't deal with this

You can @The-red-centaur and you have plenty of times before. We here have faith in you - just take it minute by minute. Can you do some painting today - that often helps you to focus and get your feelings out through your art.

@The-red-centaur Being handcuffed is very invasive and scary.  Sorry that you reaching out was managed with heavy army boots.  Please go gently with yourself until you can find other that know how.

Heart

I think today's the day I suicide. I'm sorry guys. I just can't anymore. Go well

Hey, good morning The-red-centaur it sounds like today has begun in an overwhelming manner for you and things seem rather difficult. Can you tell me how you are feeling in realtion to how safe you are at the moment? As you know we do encourage you to reach out to your other supports including: 

Lifeline: 13 11 14 or Crisis Chat

Suicide call back service: 1300 659 467 or online counselling

Samaritans: 135 247

If in immediate danger: 000 and or the emergency department. Do you think you will be able to contact these these numbers?

Hi @The-red-centaur,

We have also sent you an email. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance