Skip to main content
site-logo
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Disassociation, lost hours.

Hi strong

I experience dissociation. I have a real hard time usuing the actually term and just usually call it 'when I go' or 'tuning out' but deep down I know that is what it is. I think my psychologist knows it is too but kniws for now im not ready to use that term.

I dont tend to leave situations though, that i know of, I more just become a blob from what ive been told. 

I find it scary too. Sometimes I have hurt myself when ive been gone and then came to realising. It certainky makes you feel out of control of your own life.

I am sorry you experience this too but very glad you have support.

D x

Hi @Shaz51

Nice to hear from you. 

Had a pretty good weekend thanks.

Hope yours went well 😊

Hi @destructive

Wow, you are the first person I have ever spoken to that has experienced something like what happens to me. I’m sorry it is something we both wish didn’t happen to us.

It is a scary thing to go through isn’t it? 

I am pleased to hear you are seeing someone and are working on things, it doesn’t need a label, you know in yourself what you are experiencing.

Thank you for sharing your experience, I hope you are doing ok.😊

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance