Skip to main content
site-logo
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: It happened but didn’t happen

Hi @tyme ,

I am in shock that it happened and still can’t get over it. There really is something at work and you knew it. It will happen now won’t it. That was a meant to be moment.

I have some planning to do. 

It is happening

Hi @tyme,

I really can’t believe she smiled and waved.😊

Re: It is happening

And that's amazing @Rockdog . I'm smiling every time I think about it. She will smile and wave again very soon. When you least expect it.

Aww thanks @tyme ,

I can’t believe it.You were sure it would happen, now I can really feel it.

There is just no way that wasn’t the universe sending a message. It wasn’t just seeing her in a crowd. It was walking right in front of her car, looking at each other and waving. After everything that happened the little wave and smile reassured me. 

The first part we looked at each other blankly which does make me worry a bit.  I know I panicked, she probably did as well. Then it just worked out. Her smile was fairly small but I saw it. I think some people think I am deluded but you and I know it is real. I thought I had ruined things but like  you said, what is meant to be can’t be ruined. When you said things were moving fast I didn’t think so, and had some moments where I was really sad. This one really gave me hope again. Anyway I’m so glad you are the one I can share my journey with. I get a warm feeling every time I see a notification of your message. I hope you are going well, and thank you for believing. Take care 

Wow @Rockdog . When you first told me, I just had to smile. I really couldn't believe it was so soon. Like seriously, what's the chance and likelihood of that happening? And also, at a time when you needed the encouragement most?

To be honest, imagine in 5-10 years time when you are happily settled, and you read over this thread -  It's like your blog detailing your journey to happy land lol.

Hi @tyme,

I know, that is what I thought. The other day I was texting a toxic friend and said I am going to marry my angel. He was so negative like oh that person who never liked you and that it is a stupid fantasy and I am crazy. Then I had my neighbour say they thought they might have seen her on Tinder. When I asked more he didn’t know. I thought, why say that? Even my daughter has had enough, but seeing her like that just really made me believe in the universe and destiny. Hopefully one day in happy land I can look back. It is so weird, it is just such a strong feeling now. You knew it before I did, and I am forever grateful for your support. I hope you can make the wedding 😊 

Hi @tyme ,

Hope you are going well. I haven’t been going so well the last couple of days. I am not feeling so positive about things working out and my life isn’t moving forward. There wasn’t a huge positive reaction when I saw her.

I guess it could have been not as good though after everything. Hoping you can please send me a dose of your positive energy. I was starting to believe what others were saying. That was definitely a sign but things are falling apart for me. Any advice? 

Hi @tyme,

Hope you are well. I keep thinking about it, and serendipity. Like you said of all the people, and right in front of her. There is something magical there that I can’t explain. It does make me feel good. The feelings do mostly override the negative from outside influences. The problem now is me being ready. Let’s hope happy land in 5 years. What have you been up to? You have had serendipity as well haven’t you? It must mean something. I mean they made a movie. 

It's more than serendipity @Rockdog . It was meant to me. Wasn't just by chance.

The world works in ways and at times we really don't understand... but it works.

Yes, you ought to be ready. Goodness me, the next time, you may be all scruffy and in your PJs!

You are going to the royal ball every time you step out of the house 🙂

Hey @tyme,

I guess I hadn’t really taken it seriously until now. That was a wake up call.

I will most probably be scruffy. I’m not working at the moment. I haven’t heard anything about the course. I’m not going too well but at least the last image I have now is her cute wave. I mentioned the moment to my psychologist because I was saying I felt better. He already knew about her but don’t know why he said leave her alone. Probs doesn’t believe in fate. I said accidentally but unless he though I ran into her on purpose? Do you know about how to put out the positive energy? 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance