Skip to main content
site-logo

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB @Bill16 @StuF hey cool friends, thank you so much for support. Much appreciated. 

G'day @Oaktree the roof come up good ay, have a great day 

@Oaktree hey Oaktree, sounds a very good day for you. Very good. Enjoy the evening 

@Oaktree 

Roof looks good!

Love mulberries!!!

@Meowmy wrote:

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 hey cool friends, life is so full of challenges. I am going to get up from bed. Get ready. And go to the dinner that friend organised. It will be another experience. I am going to take courage and step forward. Please pray for me

@Meowmy  I'm sending some positive thoughts your way as well.  Let us know how your dinner goes.  It sounds like it should be a good night out.

@Oaktree  I had to look at the photo twice.  I initially thought that was a shadow in the bottom corner.  What an amazing difference... so much brighter and cheerier.

@MJG017 

It was dirt and mould. I took the photo from inside the car as we were leaving for my son’s house. It’s entirely clean now

TAB
Senior Contributor

not a good look hey @Bill16 lol wouldnt have been funny then

@Meowmy 

I hope that you enjoy the dinner. Good job dragging yourself out of bed to get ready to go out. Hopefully you will enjoy the evening 

Hahaha nah it wasn't funny at the time @TAB I can laugh about now.hey fellas @TAB @StuF @Jacques wanna see a photo of my new mal ?