Skip to main content
site-logo

Re: Christian Chat

Feels like a long time since someone posted here and I happened to pass by tonight @Shaz51 

Hello and hugs @tyme , @justanotherguy , @Sione , @Rosemary4 , @Smc , @Faith-and-Hope , @PeppiPatty 🥰

Going no where this weekend as it looks like Mr shaz has the flu 🤧 

Hi guys,

I'm new here.

Just want to travel with some people with similar lived experiences. 

Hope you are all having a good night😊

@Bessie78 just a lil tip, if you want other members to be notified that you've responded, you can tag them - use the @ symbol and a drop down will appear, and you can choose their name. If their name isn't there, you can type it out and it should then appear for you to select, then it will show up in blue, e.g.: @Shaz51 (who is still around tonight I think, so might even be up for a chat!)

Hello and hugs @Bessie78 , @Jynx , @tyme , @justanotherguy , @Sione 

Partly cloudy here today 

How is everyone 

@Dimity 

Thanks for the tag @Shaz51 

Hello again @Bessie78 my experiences are a bit different but I'm a fellow traveller 

Hello @tyme @Jynx 

My verse for today:

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. Matthew 7:7-8

I read King James Version. Sorry if it's a bit difficult. I've included the reference if you want to cross reference. @Dimity @Shaz51 @Bessie78 @justanotherguy 

Lovely verse @tyme . 

For some emerging from deprivation and neglect it may be hard to formulate the question. So maybe it's also good to remember the lilies of the field whose needs are met without striving? 

Yes @Dimity , and out of the murkiness, sliminess and dirtiness of the water comes forth the most beautiful lilies.