Skip to main content
site-logo
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

eristoff same as absolut if ever find it  @Bill16 ive got mishka, ok enough

the first  few series of House were ok @PinkFlamingo  he even rode a big Ducati with his walking stick on the side lol and the pills ha ha

@TAB hey everyone, had grilled fish and a few air fried prawns on pasta. Hope you're all well

... @Meowmy  since you have an airfryer.. get frozen chips from supermarket, nothing does them better than airfryer , just dont overload basket and shake every now and again.. so o good ... also , surprisingly little fat  and carbs . i get smaller packet and weed out the gimpy looking ones, so that cuts it down a bit too. @Bill16 @StuF 

That he did @TAB haha! 😄

Shining example..! 😉🙌🏻🌺

yes , the contradictions that made his character.. @PinkFlamingo 

Hey @TAB I will eat what produce is left in my crisper - it will be a super duper mystery dinner. Maybe throw in some lentils or beans for protein, some spinach for iron. I think I've got my nutritional content covered even though I'm winging it lol!

May get a few ideas off budget bytes with herbs for added flavour. But stews are easy you can throw anything in them. So versatile and no food waste I'll just customise my recipe for what I have. Got some vegan sour cream that needs to be used up so a dollop of that can go on top! Mwaaah!  https://www.budgetbytes.com/basic-chili/

Check out this, its "Use it up tape" from Ozharvest, its FREE you just pay for postage! You do audits of your fridge and put tape on things that you need to use up. I love the former CEO of OzHarvest she is an iconic figure in the world of environmental entrepreneurialism. You can save yourself thousands of dollars on food waste each year and stop landfill she says. I really love that woman with her big glasses and bold jewellery and her big genuine open heart.

Screenshot 2024-02-29 at 12.52.23 pm.pngScreenshot 2024-02-29 at 12.52.40 pm.png

Yeah..I think Hugh Laurie did a really good job bringing that character to life 🙂 @TAB 

hope tape comes w flashing lights im terible for missing things in fridge then throwing them esp veg @SmilingGecko  will look it up Thanks😊

..too long ago , but i imagine I read he made a lot of House himself (?) well made it his own @PinkFlamingo 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance