Skip to main content
site-logo
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

Nah that's not my piece mate @Jacques 

OMG @TAB im so so sorry to hear of your fathers passing, it is so hard when one loses a parent, hugs my friend, and the rental thing and cr on top of it, my partner always says everything happens in 3's there might be something in that. 

yeah @Bill16 wish we could work on it together too, would be nice having someone to chat to and laugh.  

it is a nice peice of art @Bill16 is there a lot of that in WA? we have what is called the Silo trail in NSW some of the art work is just amazing, i wil lfind a pic to show you.

hugs my dear friend @Shaz51 how are things going with your mum?

Dont be sorry @Jacques he was near 💯 he should have gone years ago

it is amazing what the human body can endure @TAB i hope he has found some peace mate. if you are ever having a tough time and want to talk just mention me in a message and i will be there to chat.

Grenfell-Silo-750.jpg

i don't know how the do some of it @Bill16 some of the silos are 4-5 stories high 

Hello .my @Jacques xx

Mum is still in hospital,  wanting to come back home 

But after today's maybe sitting on the fence of coming home or staying in hospital 

maybe a few more days in hospital @Shaz51 how are you getting on finding some care for her? with your medical needs you can't be a full time carer for her. not when she is this fragile

Oh thanks @Jacques but thats ok
He was a bit of a Legend in his own way
Well panzers Ostfront etc
And life based on Work. Lol

ostfront, your dad helped fight against russia @TAB , where was your dad from? my dad was from germany and i know he fought to help east germans to come to the west

Finding care for mum is not easy as she keeps saying no @Jacques , @TAB 

im so sorry @Shaz51 you mum is making things really difficult, can other family members help maybe @Shaz51 ? maybe speak with her doctor to see if he can help organise some help

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance