Skip to main content
site-logo
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, sounds a great Sunday meal re silverside. May be you can plan some dinner party at your place and invite friends for your roast. It's a nice thing to do

@TAB  it’s good to write a To Do List. Get it out of your head, prioritise, make plans. You’ll sleep better and be more productive.

Well done Tabby

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes, it would be @Meowmy  only i dont have any friends. well could ask 1 guy hes always too busy to come here. older brother sounds like never come here, would rather I was living in caravan park. younger brother said visit later this year. other mate self-destructed on his visit. does not leave many lol .

TAB
Senior Contributor

..yeah, something like that @Glisten  lol 

@TAB hey tabby, I mean local friends. From your town. May be a few you talk with in the town or rsl. Just say new neighbour for a bit of gathering. Ha. It's nice just to chat about nothing much for an hour or two. May be they will invite you next round ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

honestly @Meowmy  place is a dump and why would they come here, ? what would talk about lol.

I am who I am , its better to be alone than inappropriate and embarrassing

I cant even imagine doing that , sorry. doubt ever go back to RSL even lol ok maybe , but not reall point, going there not going to change anything

@TAB hey tabby, know how you feel. My house is a dump as well. I don't invite friends over. Also my cooking is pretty ordinary ha ha. If I know you in real life, I will love to visit you for a roast meal ha ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

its not a house you can 'entertain' in ,even if I did that @Meowmy  1 person maybe. my cutlery and crockery all ordinary  prob look dirty as well  yeah , nah, never here lol bbq outsid perhaps if tidy house up once get proper furniture and keep people out of house lol

ah i love bacon and egg sangas with BBQ sauce. not much happening today, a little bit of gardening and some painting, i will be starting on the kitchen next week, im a little excited and absolutely terrified all at once.

no way @Oaktree Im having a lamb roast tomorrow night too!!!!!!!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance