Skip to main content
site-logo

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, sounds a great Sunday meal re silverside. May be you can plan some dinner party at your place and invite friends for your roast. It's a nice thing to do

@TAB  it’s good to write a To Do List. Get it out of your head, prioritise, make plans. You’ll sleep better and be more productive.

Well done Tabby

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes, it would be @Meowmy  only i dont have any friends. well could ask 1 guy hes always too busy to come here. older brother sounds like never come here, would rather I was living in caravan park. younger brother said visit later this year. other mate self-destructed on his visit. does not leave many lol .

TAB
Senior Contributor

..yeah, something like that @Glisten  lol 

@TAB hey tabby, I mean local friends. From your town. May be a few you talk with in the town or rsl. Just say new neighbour for a bit of gathering. Ha. It's nice just to chat about nothing much for an hour or two. May be they will invite you next round ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

honestly @Meowmy  place is a dump and why would they come here, ? what would talk about lol.

I am who I am , its better to be alone than inappropriate and embarrassing

I cant even imagine doing that , sorry. doubt ever go back to RSL even lol ok maybe , but not reall point, going there not going to change anything

@TAB hey tabby, know how you feel. My house is a dump as well. I don't invite friends over. Also my cooking is pretty ordinary ha ha. If I know you in real life, I will love to visit you for a roast meal ha ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

its not a house you can 'entertain' in ,even if I did that @Meowmy  1 person maybe. my cutlery and crockery all ordinary  prob look dirty as well  yeah , nah, never here lol bbq outsid perhaps if tidy house up once get proper furniture and keep people out of house lol

ah i love bacon and egg sangas with BBQ sauce. not much happening today, a little bit of gardening and some painting, i will be starting on the kitchen next week, im a little excited and absolutely terrified all at once.

no way @Oaktree Im having a lamb roast tomorrow night too!!!!!!!