Skip to main content
site-logo
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

I should be asleep @Meowmy  had a shower may go back to bed, have to get food sometime before 8am unless go to servo lol, the mess and camp is like 10 mins walk away from here

That's the difference @TAB ..... not only too close to see, but addictions obscured it, and he was creating chaos ...... so totally distracted trying to hold everything together.  Couldn't see it was sabotage, because it was against his nature ..... so we thought !!

There you go ..... learning curve.

Former-Member
Not applicable

💖💞 @Former-Member 

👋 @TAB 

💞🌸🌷🌺 @Faith-and-Hope 

👋 ❤️ ️ Everyone else. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

well the nature of addiction is to hide/deny it @Faith-and-Hope  anyway I was a distant observer, not the person he married. It cant have been easy for you. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

a bit Geschossen here @Former-Member  ha ha  day off today, was still up around 4am, but went back to be til 7. Been to stock up on free mess food lol, may just have another lie down  lol. keep forgettign theres a tv here

What's happening cool friends @Meowmy  @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Yeah not much @Bill16  day off, trying to fix internet here, no one answers phone anymore, leave a msg and we will think about replying

@TAB @Bill16 hey cool friends, finally finished last shift. Not up to much. It's pouring here 

TAB
Senior Contributor

thats good @Meowmy  just trying to get internet service fixed here, help very very slow they dont answer ph, had to log in multiple times, got locked out etc etc, now on chat where they read my replies once every 5 mins lol

@TAB hey Tabby, just chilling here. Watching music videos. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance