Skip to main content
site-logo
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

yeah its not so bad now, @PinkFlamingo  thanks. just lit fire plus getting washing in helped warm me up lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

oh dear @Meowmy  can you talk to someone please?

TAB
Senior Contributor

been sleeping half the day here @greenpea  lol got course tomorrow so cant wait to get home and go to bed again lolo Thanks 😊

Hey there @Meowmy 💜🌺

Very sorry to hear youre having a hard time at the moment. Please do remember you have lots of care and compassion here. holding space, and sitting with you now xx

big hugs for you

I agree with @TAB .. please do reach out to speak with someone if you need to xx

@PinkFlamingo hey PF, thank you for care and support. It's very hard emotionally and mentally. At least I am in my room and reasonably warm. Trying to think rational and stay calm. Please pray for me

@Meowmy 

Sorry things are hard right now. I hope things improve for you soon. There are services out there for extra support if you need it.

I hope you have a great day tomorrow, @TAB 

Its ok dearest, here for you xx

@Meowmy 💜

The deets for the SANE number

Talk to a Mental Health Professional

Available Monday to Friday, 10am - 8pm (AEST/AEDT). SANE’s team of trained staff and volunteers provide free support, information, and resources. Call 1800 187 263.

from this page 🌺

Holding gentle space for you xx and more than happy to say a prayer for you xx

TAB
Senior Contributor

Thanks @Glisten 😊

@Oaktree @TAB @PinkFlamingo thank you so much for care and support. Take care. Keep warm.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance