Skip to main content
site-logo
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 hey cool friends, just at second job. Fully booked. Taking it easy. Like a big social session with clients ha ha.

TAB
Senior Contributor

That's a positive @Meowmy  stops you from thinking about yourself anyways I guess.

Only just got up again here. gas on smaller cylinder just ran out, been expecting to over last few days. 

Got 2 months to the day almost for $34, so 0.50cents/day @SmilingGecko for cooking, showering and washing up.

@TAB hey tabby, hope your cough gets better. Beautiful autumn day here. So nice driving to see the sky, hills, clouds, trees ha. Got a coffee. Guess it's kind of doing something and not thinking of too much about myself ha ha.

That is a good billing rate @TAB I have just got out a hotplate last night and will use that instead. I use gas for cooking and not gas hot water system as have electric hot water. We have a full moon in scorpio next week. Have ben having a brief look at how aspecting planets are affecting this lunation. It will be chaotic

TAB
Senior Contributor

well, i meant if you are busy then can be a distraction, dunno @Meowmy 

are you going for a drive ?

got to go to big town shortly., need to fix lists into 1 list plus get gas now. and get props for stupid lessons in 11 days time lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

well, guess that means my stupid gas hotwater which uses electricity as well must be efficient @SmilingGecko   lol. Have to plan when use it, cos will keep running for minutes after, if you turn tap on and off again.

I have to go and swap bottles and find best price, but 5x smaller cylinders  still cheaper than what local supplier charges for the big cylinder. they are crooks.

Yes well done. I got news - I'm getting back my $120 from the computer technician as they agreed they billed me twice. The admin officer is currently in Bali but comes back in May so have jotted that in my diary. Hopefully it will go smoothly.  So I got $30 back on an uninstalled VPN this $120 from the technician and $40 on watermelon seeds I bought on ebay which never arrived. So I have a nice little sum of money coming my way @TAB. Have been tossing recyclables and doing housework today.  My kitchen has some order in it. Off to organise lunch.

@tonys yes worth taking out a lotto ticket this weekend. Either way you should be experiencing a sudden shift in welcome circumstances with jupiter aspecting uranus. Its what has happened for me

@TAB hey tabby, enjoy big town. Well four hours to weekend ha.

TAB
Senior Contributor

got so many things to do, should just say am going back there again on Monday @Meowmy  re bigtown. See how I go

TAB
Senior Contributor

thats good @SmilingGecko  Im off to town on a mission now. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance