Skip to main content
site-logo
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Night Shift

yeh never got into them, i get bored quickly.

Ok going to bed here

just having a brew

hoot
just getting riled up by tv.. guy complaining how the govt didn't respect his right to hunt as much abalone as he felt like eating...

Yeah most people not allowed to take it.
Been semi extinct since 1970s lol. Used to see shells everywhere twice as big as these days poss 3-4x bigger @plasmo just a racket. Most exported. Not had fresh in over 40 years

yeah it's loke $80 a kilo and highly regulated. he's allowed to take it tho cos it;s traditional, poor bloke wont survive otherwise with just his sheep farm.

Yeah must be hard. Guy at funeral used to have 2 farms ok small now has like 5. Sibling has like 5 houses prob all in glenelg . Went uo 40% this year renters pay mortgage and govt pays tax on it lol Must be hard. Im getting booted from rental so landlord can cash in on boom lol going back to caravan park w shared toilets and 40 year old aircon sounds like plane taking off and $5 lock on annexe lol

yeh it's crazy, was gonna stick it out a couple of yrs before i looked into property.. now i have less cash wee

Yeah a few times in the past thought could do something . Think have to admit was dreaming @plasmo

Trying sleep here not working @plasmo Too cold to get up lol
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance