Skip to main content
site-logo
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: How's the weather today?

That is a hot day @Shaz51 Stay safe 😍

Some beautiful places in those areas of Tassie @LookingHopeful The West Coast in particular is a jewel in our state that many do not visit.

Love to visit Tassie again @Zoe7 😀👍

Yes, @Zoe7 and @Shaz51 

We had the best day on the Gordon River, the most perfect mirrored effect, and I adored the wilderness railway journey. So much to do in Tassie and my partner (he is a chef) misses the produce, possibly the best in Aus ❤️

@LookingHopeful 

Crazy weather in SE QLD indeed! So much Rain!!!

Here in Syd we've had a heap of rain too. Not anywhere near as much, but it's getting annoying. That said, hasn't actually rained here for a couple of hours...

Anyway, yes, stay safe all!

@Eve7 meme about sums up my local area forecast at the moment 😳 

Screenshot_20220226-221516_Samsung Internet.jpg

Good evening @LookingHopeful. Thanks for the tag! Much appreciated ☺️! I’m also feeling concerned for all the forumites in Queensland with all the rain up there! Talk about a downpour of wet weather🌧!

As for Melbourne where I live, it’s been warm and humid which makes going out to do things hard. It reminds me of Queensland weather to be honest when I’ve been up there on the Gold Coast in November and December many years ago! I know the weather here is meant to be warm tomorrow- Monday- with some rain and storms possibly on the forecast so I’ll see what happens. I could do with a break from the heat to be honest just to cool the unit down and to be able to sleep a bit better. Wishful thinking on my behalf I guess!

Take care!

Judi9877☺️🌈🍀

It is quiet outside right now…rain, rain go away! Eve7 wants to sleep 😴 

Spoke too soon,  It’s raining again 🙃🦆

Good night all, @Judi9877 @Determined @StuF @LookingHopeful @Shaz51 

I was supposed to be getting a new fence this week…Quack, quack 🦆 

The sun is shining in SE Qld!!

🌞🌞🌞

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance