Skip to main content
site-logo
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: How's the weather today?

I am going to continue to check in for you @Former-Member ...for as long as you need. Heart Just tag me sweetheart and I will be here Heart

@Former-Member 

❤️🤗💔🙏💔🤗❤️

@Former-Member I really hope you have been able to get some sleep but I also know how very, very hard that would be at present. Keep that beautiful fur baby of yours close Hon - their love is so much needed at times like this. I hate thinking of you alone there but having Georgia is some comfort. Know that I am very much thinking of you and wish I could take away this pain. We both know that is not possible - have had our fair share of grief - so all I can do is be here for you and let you know you are loved Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Went for long drive, Chrissy lights nice, got smokes. Since when does a small coffee and smokes cost more than $50... Watching people about helped but not the loud cattle line ush of checkout chick. I get dithery I guess, not fast tonight. Its quiet and still & fb enjoyed the drive. Sits up on console watching me come and go, now she's gone to bed. Should have got icecream. Haven't heard more from 'THEM' (how dare they tell me by tx). I'm glad I'm not there for bros to take their rubbish out on. I hope dad's treated with dignity.

I hope he is too @Former-Member Heart It is very uncaring texting you like that Hon - you deserve so much better Smiley Sad 

Former-Member
Not applicable

just took myself to bed, God gave me a song for dad and I saw a vision of mum greating him, she was so happy, and they walked off together My girl wasn't there, maybe later. She talked to me the last few days.
Yep, there it is, another tx confirming dad is with God. I'm not gonna bother replying
Former-Member
Not applicable

I don't feel anything
Former-Member
Not applicable

Such a strong man, my hero, could fix anything, disciplined and resolute. A scout leader and building assessor, mum's rock! Stubborn heafed she called him.
Hard to imagine anything could take my dad out
Former-Member
Not applicable

smokes bring back memories of breakdowns, bit unnerving (am I slipping back there), but Its temporary. Kind of a 'peacepipe' ceremony thing.
Former-Member
Not applicable

Guess it's late,
might go take something heavy, sleep it away, turn phone off. Nothing left to do
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance