Skip to main content
site-logo
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: How's the weather today?

Tawney's magic soup graciously accepted @Former-Member 😁👍

That pain affects everything we can do. I often lay on the ground and cannot get back up so I do know how hard it is to even get out of bed the next day Smiley Sad ...and most days pain killers do not help much so have many tears trying to deal with the pain - super sucks hey.

My fur baby is spread out next to me with his little legs resting on top of me - they get into some strange positions but he is sound asleep so must be comfortable. Is Georgia with you?

Former-Member
Not applicable

😢 help! Just got tx from Bro4 "Bro2 & i going to see Dad off. Jesus be with you BIG Sis" I don't know what to feel
Former-Member
Not applicable

I think dads gone 😞

Oh @Former-Member I am so sorry Hon. I am going to sit here with you though for as long as you need Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

probably won't sleep tonight, unless I drugup, hate being alone, always alone, love my dad
Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh thanks, I don't know what to do, thanks for picking up

I have all night @Former-Member so although it is not the same I am not going to leave you 💜💙💚🧡💛

Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh yeah, you make me not alone, everything feels surreal
Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh boy, the tears are coming Gotta go a while, get a drink, sit under the moon

Of course it does @Former-Member It is a massive shock even though he has not been good for a long time. Hold onto those special memories you have of him Hon and all the love you have for him - that will never leave you Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance