Skip to main content
site-logo
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

GoodMorning @Faith-and-Hope having a hot Milk Chocolate for Breakfast and yourself ?🍶🧋

Hiya @Clawde, anyone else up and about. 🙂

Had coffee and a bagel. Might have a hot choc as a mid-morning drink.

xEs_5hZOPRw9CDg_.jpg

GoodMorning @Smc  and everyone, the best Bagels 🥯 I have had were in California, LA, Years ago, the Sour Cream as the filling, were a ridiculously large serve , would love to go backwards in time just to eat them, like they were, had to tried to have and make the same here , but just can’t even come close to that Week of Bagels, thanks for the memories 💭👍

Just starting to rise and shine over here @Smc @Clawde @outlander @Shaz51 @TuxedoCat  i was up really late with an assignment last night, which is still unfinished, but closer to it.  Might start with coffee actually ….

afternoon everyone
hope your all having a lovely day
super windy here

It’s a nice day here @outlander, but cold, and I have a pressing assignment ….. 🤨

i understand @Faith-and-Hope i defferred from tafe because of all their twice weekly pressing assignments that hardly made any sense.

do you have much left to do of yours?

@Faith-and-Hope well, I'll get the coffee on!

I feel you with the assignment! What kind of self-care have you got planned to help recover from your late night?
Hope you get a rest soon ❤️ 

Hi @Smc Did you have a good rest?

I don't think we've met yet either! I'm a new peer support worker here, so nice to meet you! I'll be on a few evenings each week so maybe we'll cross over!

Do you have a favourite social topic on the forums? I think some of mine are is Re: Everything Cats and Wait what did I come into this thread for again? Oh yeah, ADHD! 

See you soon 😊 
TuxedoCat

hi @TuxedoCat
i dont think ive met you yet either, its nice to see you popping up around the forums
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance