Skip to main content
site-logo
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Happy Birthday @Jynx

How far out of Melbourne is where you went for a walk? That looks so nice @Jynx 

Will you see any family at all?

I am glad that you had a lovely birthday @Jynx 

Nothing like getting out in nature 

I am glad that you got to eat yummy cake too.

Soo glad you had a lovely day and took lots of great photos 📸 of your walk  @Jynx 😁😊

@Birdofparadise8 nah, my folks live in northern NSW and my brother in QLD - I got calls from them all though, and got to hear from my lil niece and nephew, which was lovely!! 

That's out in a National Park called Toolangi, northeast of Warrandyte. Such a pretty place! The track was called Tanglefoot haha and it lived up to its name, I nearly tripped a few times 🤣

Aww thanks @Oaktree yeah I agree, nothing makes my soul sing quite like being in nature 😍🌳

Ah okay @Jynx 

Do you need a car to get there?

@Birdofparadise8 ahhh, yeah probably, unfortunately!! Not too many places that are easy to get to via PT hey. It's pretty much the reason I got myself a car - to go out into the wilds! 

There's a really nice place called Organ Pipes National Park - and the entrance is near a bus stop! I just chucked it into google maps, and it looks like from Flinders station you get a train out to Sunbury, then get the 483 bus towards Moonee Ponds. So it might be a bit of a trek, but it's well worth a visit 😁

Okay, I'll have to look into it @Jynx 

Thank you 

So glad you had a lovely day @Jynx 😀🙌🏻🌺💜

thanks for sharing those beautiful pics! 😍

Ha ha no photo of the cake @Jynx 😁😊

Did the furbabies have a taste ?? 🤔 

@Shaz51 haha nah, they were just regular cupcakes from coles! Nothing too special, except for the yummy in my tummy! 

And nah the furbabies only got a little tiny smidge of salami from the cheese board, dunno if they'd go for cupcakes! Maybe the frosting... But apparently cats don't have the tastebuds to detect sweet things, so they probably wouldn't care about missing out!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance