Skip to main content
site-logo
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

stove top is decent in my experience @TAB @Former-Member

So long as you get coffee that is pre grounded up. Otherwise it can be bitter.

come on hamso .. pre ..ground .. @MDT  lol  anyways.. how are you going today?, yes stove top things like $10 on ebay lol 

quit job here, was kidding self could get through another week somehow  hopefully home today @MDT 

@Former-Member, thanks for the info about the stovetop gizmo. 

I've been wanting to get another one of those for a long time.  Didn't think Big W would stock them. 

How's your day going?

haha @TAB preground is way better. Could use mortar and pestle to ground up beans but that is povo lol

I am well thanks today. Just orgainsing some business stuff and helping a friend with something they are writing a book.

Fair enough re job too. The Force has other plans maybe. IT's just another chapter in the Chronicles of @TAB The Lion, The Witch and the Forumite

well i am povo @MDT  lol haha um thats good re friend sounds like a leaving earlier than thought here so thats good got around 4 hrs more wait thought more

getting inappropriate job offers from bored/desperate/speculative job apps lol yeah CS Lewis was some maths genius ? or was that bedknobs and broomsticks or is that same book who knows lol

Former-Member
Not applicable

Have been looking for a while @Gazza75 Was surprised to find one in BigW. 

Slow day. Washing etc. 

Hows your day going?

👋🤗

Former-Member
Not applicable

I’ve been using Organic coffee from Aldi @MDT 👍 @TAB 

fair enough @Former-Member  no aldi here either lol unless they do mail order haha

@Former-Member, day is going pretty quickly.  Have a fairly long commute home after work finishes at 4pm.  Longer day than usual for Me and I'm struggling a bit.  

I think the stovetop machine might be a bit smaller than my old one, but, not certain.  They make a fine cuppa.  🙂

What was your word that started with and ended with O? 

Our most popular answer was Oreo 😉

@Gazza75 hey Gazza, hope you feeling better soon. I just fjnished work. A bit low as well. Will be going for walk. Take care.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance