Skip to main content
site-logo
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@tonys  Huck, I’m starting my first bowl turn on Monday. Did all the prep today.

G

@tonys  When I was turning the pen 🖊️ on the lathe, I got an idea for a pen for big man hands.

Does it make any difference the size of a pen 🖊️ when you have big hands?

G

very good @MDT I just got my copy of Penguin Australian Short Stories  Mary Lord ed.

have not opened Crime and Punishment yet

@TAB  sounds awful, head down lights out.

From my experience, when you have health issues, it can dominate your life until rectified.

G

yeah , well, its not rectified yet @Glisten 

Hey there @tonys 🙂 🌺

sounds like lots of fun had fishing with your wonderful bookkeeper; it really makes me smile to read how you speak of her, and how much she means to you 🙂

Its really great youve had the experience you have to be able to offer advice, as that is not that common, from what I am aware (someone who really knows how to manage neighbour disturbances with a workable knowledge of the key points needed).

I hear you regarding getting out and about... its always been a dream of mine to get out again, which wont be for a while, but maybe one day!

I will keep safe in isolation to maintain the debate - thats a given! haha 😉 

How was the mullet fly fishing? And by that I dont mean fly fishing while fashioning a mullet, but fly fishing for a fish called mullet.. maybe I should give up on the jokes? hehe.

Take care, and I hope you have a lovely weekend 🙂 

thought mullet fishing was mainly near sewage works , well esp for Stone blind mullets and deep sea racers ..lol .. @tonys @PinkFlamingo @MDT 

New name finally @MDT

They didn't approve my other one which I understand lol

Thank you kindly @PeppyPatti 🤗🌺

I hope your day went well?

And you have a great weekend 🙂

I hope those machines and quilts are going really well too! xx

..what, Batman ?? @MDT  I reckeon thats better .........................

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance